George Washington was an American soldier, statesman, and Founding Father who served as the nation’s first president from 1789 to 1797. Washington was appointed commander of the Continental Army by the Continental Congress, and he led the Patriot forces to victory in the American Revolutionary War. He also presided over the Constitutional Convention of 1787, which established the United States Constitution and a federal government. For his multifaceted leadership during the country’s formative years, Washington has been dubbed the "Father of the Nation."
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping