The 13 American colonies cut their political ties with Great Britain by publishing the Declaration of Independence, which was adopted by the Continental Congress on July 4, 1776. The Declaration enumerated the reasons for the colonies’ desire for independence. The American colonies were able to confirm an official alliance with the French government and receive French support in the battle against Great Britain by declaring themselves an independent nation.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping