Edgar Allan Poe’s narrative poem "The Raven" is a work of American literature. The poem is known for its melody, stylized language, and mystical mood, and it was first published in January 1845. It tells the story of a bizarre visit from a talking raven to a devastated lover, tracking the man’s gradual spiral into madness. The lover, who is frequently mistaken for a student, laments the loss of his love, Lenore. With its persistent repetition of the word "Nevermore," the raven, sitting atop a bust of Pallas, appears to further upset the protagonist. The poem includes references to folklore, mythology, religion, and classical literature.
This Unisex t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
There are no reviews yet.