Edgar Allan Poe was an American writer, poet, editor, and literary critic who lived from January 19, 1809, to October 7, 1849. Poe’s poetry and short stories, notably his tales of mystery and the macabre, are his most well-known works. He is largely considered a pivotal figure in both American Romanticism and American literature. Poe was a pioneer of the short story in the United States and is often regarded as the creator of the detective fiction genre, as well as a substantial contribution to the burgeoning science fiction genre. Poe was the first well-known American writer to support himself solely via his writing, which led to a financially tough life and career.
This Unisex t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
There are no reviews yet.