The Statue of Liberty (Liberty Enlightening the World; French: La Liberté éclairant le monde) is a massive neoclassical monument located on Liberty Island in New York Harbor, New York City, United States. The copper statue was sculpted by French sculptor Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and its metal framework was built by Gustave Eiffel as a gift from the people of France to the people of the United States. On October 28, 1886, the statue was dedicated.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping